Designing your Wedding Album
We get asked a lot by our wedding clients about the wedding albums we provide and how we go about designing your wedding album. We only use the best wedding album makers in Australia and Queensberry is our preferred wedding album partners. Queensberry is recognised as one of the best premium wedding album makers in Asia Pacific and their albums are hand made with the highest quality materials and is preferred choice by discerning wedding photography studios. Studio RL Photography is an approved photography partner to supply Queensberry Albums. To learn more about Queensberry and their products you can visit their website at http://www.queensberry.com/
So how do we go about making your custom wedding albums? The steps are pretty easy.
1. You chose 40-60 of your favourite photos and advise us which ones you would like in your wedding album (depending on how many pages your wedding album package has, you may or may not use all the 100 photos)
2. We touch up and further refine your short listed wedding photos that will go into your photoalbum
3. We do an initial layout of your wedding album based on the photos you have chosen
4. We arrange a wedding consultation appointment with you and your partner and we go through a number of things
- Your Wedding Album design. color, covering, number of pages, finishes
- Our initial album design.
- Any changes/updates to the design of your wedding album based on your feedback
- Final proof review
- Your approval to send the design off to the Album Makers to make
5. Once you have given your approval and the wedding album is uploaded and submitted to Queensberry to print and make, it can take up to 2-3 months for your wedding album to arrive.
6. We review your album for any quality issues and ensure everything is ok prior to us handing over your precious wedding memories.
Some things to consider when we design and make your wedding album.
- the photoshopping process to clean up your chosen photos does take a bit of time
- the actual design process of your wedding album also takes a bit of time.
- the consultation, review and amendments to your wedding album can take a few hours
Please bear all this in mind as it may take 4-6 months to get your wedding album depending on the time of the year and whether or not its peak wedding season.
To get an idea of a sample wedding design layout and what we work with, check out the following photo.
To see how a wedding album is put designed check out the following video of a sample wedding album layout